Create an enrolment key for your module
Creating an enrolment key allows students to self-enrol in your module.
- Go to the module you want to set the enrolment key for and select Participants from the left-hand menu.
- On the Participants screen, select the Edit (cog) icon on the top right-hand side of the screen and select Enrolment methods.
- On the Enrolment methods screen, unhide the Self enrolment (Student) option by selecting the eye icon on its row. You will know the option is unhidden as the row will no longer be greyed out and the eye icon will no longer have a line through it.
- Next, select the Edit (cog) icon on the same row (to the right of the eye icon). On the Self enrolment screen, go to the Enrolment key field, type in your key for that specific module, and press enter. (You can select the Reveal (eye) icon beside the field to check what you have typed.)
- Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and save your changes. You have now set an enrolment key for your module.
For more information on enrolment keys, see the following article: Enrolment Key.