This article will go through the steps for using the download center in Moodle. The Download Center plugin enables all users to download all files, folders as well as all documents of student folders of an entire course as a ZIP archive with a clear folder structure.
- Log into Moodle and go to your course where you want to download your content
- On the left hand side find the link for the Download center
- Go into the Download center and Create Zip Archive
- This will download the zip file – with all your content (default) to your hard drive on your local computer.
- If you want to pick and choose what content to download, you can select / unselect the material from the download center page.
- Unpack/zip the zip file on your computer to make sure that it expands properly and the resources and materials display.
Watch the following short video on how to use the Download Center.