Add an activity or a resource
In Moodle, activities are interactive learning tools (such as, forms, assignments, H5P, etc.) that you can add to your module to engage and assess student learning. Resources are learning objects (such as, books, files, urls, etc.) that you can add to your module to help support student learning.
- To add an activity or resource to your module, you must first Turn editing on.
- Scroll down to the section you want to add the activity or resource to and select Add an activity or resource.
- From the pop-up menu, you can search for a specific activity/resource, browse all, or filter based on activity or resource categories. On an activity/a resource, you can use the star icon to favourite frequently used items, and the i icon to find out more about a specific item.
- Select the activity or resource you want to add to your module page. On the next screen, fill out the required fields and add any other information/settings you want to include.
- Once done, select Save and return to course or Save and display.