Upload an Assignment
The Moodle Assignment activity enables students to upload assignments directly to Moodle.
1. Within your Moodle course or module click on the Assignment link for the piece of course work you would like to submit.
2. The Assignment screen will provide you with the details associated with the course work including requirements, submission status, grading status, submission dates. Click ‘Add Submission’ to upload your assignment.
3. From the Upload screen you can upload your assignment in two forms, as online text or as a file submission. Most assignments are uploaded as File Submissions only. To upload your assignment file from your computer click the Add file icon highlighted below.
4. Next click ‘Choose File’ to browse your computer for the assignment file you would like to upload. Once selected click ‘Upload this File’
5. If enabled, click ‘Submit Assignment’.
Editing an Assignment Submission
- Click into the Assignment Upload area to view your draft submission and click ‘Edit submission’.
- From the Edit Assignment page click ‘Delete’ and then click ‘Update’
How to Remove an Assignment Submission
- Click into the Assignment Upload area and click ‘Remove submission’.
- Next click ‘Continue’ to confirm that you want to remove the submitted submission.